Tool Maker Microscope
Product Code : LI-TMM
Brand Name : Lafco
TOOL MAKER MICROSCOPE
Toolmaker microscopes are satisfies the increasing industrial requirements on measurements. The well designed basic unit with long working distance objectives, wide field eye pieces and a telecentric illumination system has been engineered for long period comfortable operation. It is an ideal instrument for simplifying inspection of forming tools, gauges-template checking, thread inspection verification of tool angles etc.
- Observation Tube - Monocular, Inclined at 30Â° Coupled with graduated Eyepiece Protractor.
- Base - Large and heavy base provides extra overall rigidity to the instrument.
- Stage - 152mm X 152mm size assembled on ball bearing guides to provide accurate and smooth stage stroke up to 50mm in each direction.
- Illumination - Sub-stage lamp emits transmitted light from a bottom source equipped with collimated green filter halogen light. Oblique illuminator with adjustable inclination for surface illumination of sample with relief structure is also provided. Three separate knobs for different illumination are provided with variable light control on the front panel.
- Objective - 2x Achromatic Eyepiece - WF 15 x with Cross reticle.
- Accessories - Different optional accessories are available.