SHERRINGTON ROTATING DRUM AND KYMOGRAPH
* This is an electrically driven recording drum or kymograph suitable for use by students for lab. Experiments.
*These kymographs are also used to measure atmospheric pressure, tuning fork vibrations and functioning of steam engines.
* its drive mechanism consists of constant speed heavy duty electric motor and an accurate gear box contained in the base together with robust plate clutch. * * Engagement of various gear ratios are affected by sliding the lever into the slot marked with surface speed or by a knob.
* The recording drum or cylinder has a 6' dia and stainless steel spindle have been standardized to make the same universal and interchangeable.
* It has 8 variable speeds.
*The speed is measured in mm per second. Eight variable speeds are 0. 12, 0. 25, 1. 25, 2. 5, 12. 5, 25, 320 and 640 mm per second.
*A hand gear is provided to change the speed of the kymograph.
* Double electric contact arms are clamped on the main spindle and a stout double-contact block is fitted on top of the base. It runs on 220v, ac 50hz.
Thank You for your valuable time. We have received your details and will get back to you shortly.